Adaptations for back and neck
Below are aids and modifications that I tried or contrived
in the course of many years.
• Homemade footmouse.
• Mouse, trackball, foot mouse and pen-tablet.
• Monitor arm.
• Using a computer while lying in bed.
• Speech recognition.
• Electric heated vest (and electric cushions).
• Heat bag.
• Radiant heat reflective clothing.
• Central Heating.
• Traction devices (stretching of back and neck).
• Tilted bed.
• Mattress with motion.
• Inflatable neckbrace.
• Trying to make a neck brace with head support.
• No washing the dishes.
• More oxygen.
• Other (phone, plastic spine, etc.).
Last change to this page: November 2018